- Global Burden of Disease Cancer Collaboration
- Fitzmaurice C.
- Akinyemiju T.F.
- et al.
Conflicts of interest
- Global, regional, and national cancer incidence, mortality, years of life lost, years lived with disability, and disability-adjusted life-years for 29 cancer groups, 1990 to 2016: a systematic analysis for the global burden of disease study.JAMA Oncol. 2018; 4: 1553-1568
- Clinicopathological features of eyelid skin tumors. A retrospective study of 5504 cases and review of literature.Am J Dermatopathol. 2009; 31: 256-262
- Lower eyelid reconstruction.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2016; 24: 183-191
- The “Tokyo” consensus on propeller flaps.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 127: 716-722
- Posterior lamellar reconstruction: a comprehensive review of the literature.Orbit. 2019; 38: 51-66
Funding sources: None.
IRB approval status: The ethics board of Niigata Cancer Center Hospital (approval No. 2018-50, August 6, 2018).
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy